Dunedin Graduation Photographer
Congratulations! All that hard work deserves a special photoshoot!
Whether it’s solo photos, photos with classmates, or photos of the grad with family and friends, Angela Jane, Dunedin Graduation Photographer, is ready to provide you with a great experience. She’ll get you those amazing photos for graduation announcements, photos gifts, or simply to capture your special moment in time.
Graduation highlights the end of your academic chapter as you embark on the beginning of your professional career. Soaking up the emotions on graduation day should be fun so Angela Jane, Dunedin Graduation Photographer, takes a fun and friendly approach to your photos.
Angela Jane Photography can capture the different moments of your graduation day with your family and friends. From to campus to scenic or even CBD locations. You can be creative by having your graduation shots elsewhere apart from your campus, painting a more unique Graduation theme. Angela Jane Photography can be open to all of your ideas and preferences.
What happens on the day of your session
As a Dunedin Graduation Photographer, Angela Jane says that all you have to do is be natural. It’s really important to enjoy your time with your family. Leave it to her to capture all the shots and moments happening around your grad day. Her focus is to ensure this momentous occasion is being captured in photographs and getting you some awesome memories in the process.
On the day of the Graduation, you may be nervous and worrying if you look good in photographs so Angela has some tips for you.
- Posture is important, hence it is important to sit or stand straight.
- Be sure to take a few deep breaths and try to calm down before the photos are taken. If you have a tense forehead, ease your eyebrows up and down.
- Always use non-reflective lenses for best results if you are wearing glasses.
- Know which is your best face position angle and let your Angela Jane know so she will be able to capture your favourite face angle.
- Remember, relax and enjoy the occasion and keep your smile on.
Cameras ready, let your smile and excitement speak and tell your Graduation story.
Here’s some local information on graduations at the University of Otago.
If you would like to book a personal branding shoot following your graduation, please follow this link to check out Angela Jane’s portfolio.